Monday, January 19, 2009

Cardinals & Steelers In Super Bowl XLII

If you watched both games last night you were on the edge of your seat! The Arizona Cardinals.......where in the heck did they come from! You know I think Kurt Warner is an amazing athlete. This guys may not always be the best, but boy does he know how to lead a team! How about Ben Roethlisberger, this guy is incredible, pressure doesn't bother him, and he is clutch!

Im excited for the superbowl this year. I used to not be a very big football fan, but this year has converted me quite a bit!

Now, lets talk about the Steelers/Ravens game a bit....The hit on Willis McGahee, this poor guy...I was sitting in Gino's East in Chicago after our team won our game (hockey) we were watchin TV and eatin Pizza. The Willis McGahee gets his leg completely re-arranged...A room full of hockey players were grossed out. He comes back, and has an NFL career that is doing very well...Then last night He takes a hit that made me cringe. He plays so hard and boy does he take the brunt of it sometimes. I do hope he recovers and comes back next season.

I have made a few hits (in hockey) where people have left on a stretcher and it is the worst feeling you could ever have.

Sorry this post has no direction...Im just excited to see the Cardinals and the Steelers go head to head in Super Bowl XLII.... I think it is going to be a great game... I have no favorites, but I predict the Cardinals to win!

Don't hate me for that, but thats what I think is going to happen! Warner vs. Roethlisberger....This is going to be quite amazing!

Well this is going to wrap up this post as I have just mumbled on. Please leave a comment of what you thougt about the game last night and your Super Bowl Prediction!

No comments:

Post a Comment